The Internet’s Best Monopoly Live Strategy Guide in 2023!
Welcome young grasshopper! I’m sure that you’ve spent a great deal of time playing Monopoly. You know, the popular board game that’s been tearing friendships apart for decades. Well, here you can get your hands on the best Monopoly Live strategy, unlike the board game, here you can enjoy a game that features multiple elements of the game paired with epic live casino gaming.
So, kick back and relax, get your favourite drink, and pay attention to what Gamble Sensei has to say. This could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn something extraordinary. I’ve been talking way too much, let’s get started.
How to Play Monopoly Live
Monopoly Live is simple to learn, and you can play at best live casinos. You position your casino chips on the figures you believe the wheel will end on. If your projection is accurate, the presenter will proceed to spin the wheel, and you’ll win a prize. The game segments consist of the following numbers and prizes:
- 1 – 1x your stake
- 2 – 2x your stake
- 5 – 5x your stake
- 10 – 10x your stake
- 2 Rolls – Bonus Game
- 4 Rolls – Bonus Game
You cannot wager on the two extra “Chance” sections on the wheel. Whenever the wheel lands on “Chance,” you are awarded a cash award or a cash multiplier. If it results in a cash multiplier, the wheel is spun once more to evaluate the betting area. Landing on one more chance enhances the cash multiplier or the prize money.
If you wish to play the bonus round, you must wager on either “4 rolls” or “2 rolls“. Each has two copies. The 3D bonus match starts if the wheel decides to stop on your wagering space. Mr. Moneybags would then move all around the board, collecting multiplier rewards as he goes. The number of occasions Mr. Moneybags moves will be determined by a two-dice roll. This is one of the best Monopoly live betting strategy moves around.
Monopoly Live Strategy
The optimal tactic will be to concentrate on volatility. The goals should be on two rolls, four rolls, or “Chance,”. However, you cannot bet solely on them. The best course of action would be to figure out a method to make it simpler and less pricey to land them.
This tactic is rooted in the likelihood of landing any of the additional features, which really is 1/9. For example, suppose your entire budget is $1000 and you end up deciding to bet $10 for each spin. In relation to volatility, the following Monopoly Live casino strategy is the smartest way to bet.
Very High Volatility
|2 Rolls||4 Rolls|
|2 Rolls||4 Rolls||10 Sections|
|2 Rolls||4 Rolls||10 Sections||2 Sections|
|2 Rolls||4 Rolls||5 Sections||2 Section|
|2 Rolls||4 Rolls||Segment 1||Segment 2|
Very Low Volatility
|2 Rolls||4 Rolls||Segment 2||Segment 1|
Don’t Bet Based on Previous Outcomes
This is something that many players will do as they fall into the trap of thinking that the same bet will yield the same results. Success with a tactic doesn’t guarantee that it will constantly hit. Understand that the game is dependent on chance. You don’t need to wager on prior wins or duplicate movements because your odds of winning are unaffected.
By taking advantage of the casino bonuses that are offered, you can use the bonus cash to place bets. This is often overlooked as there are online casinos that’ll allow you to use bonus cash, but the wagering requirements are generally in favour of video slots.
However, you’re more than welcome to use the bonus cash on Monopoly Live, just keep in mind that the wagering requirements aren’t going to be met. The best Monopoly casinos offer bonuses that can help you get more cash to gamble with. Use them to play different games, and you may boost your likelihood of winning large prizes.
To boost your chances to win at Monopoly Live, there is a range of tips available. Check out the following tips below.
- When you bet on the 4 or 2 rolls section, you have a chance to win the bonus round. Although your likelihood of landing them is slim, betting on them all the time will boost your odds.
- You have a 20% chance of winning from the first 5 or 10-wheel sections. Because the likelihood of hitting them is low, placing smaller wagers on them will decrease losses. It doesn’t hurt to take your chances now and then, but don’t make a habit of it.
- Ease into your bets. The simplicity of this game is what draws players in, but this can also result in getting over-excited. Despite its simplicity, this is a game of chance and should be treated as such. Start small and gradually increase the size of your bets. If you’re using the Martingale Strategy, then you can focus on that instead.
- Use the Martingale Strategy, yes, this system is usually used in games such as roulette. However, there’s nothing that says it can’t be used in Monopoly Live. All you need to do is double your bet with each loss and once you win, you’ll start at square one.
- Focus on lower odds payouts. This is a very simple approach, and many would argue that it’s the safer option. All you need to do here is focus on number 1 and, sometimes, number 2. These segments have the highest probabilities of landing so, these will literally be your best bet.
The table that’s featured below provides information based on the available segments, along with how much they pay.
|Segment||Payout||Number of Segments||Probability|
|4 Rolls||Bonus Round||1||1.86%|
|2 Rolls||Bonus Round||3||5.55%|
Important Things to Consider:
- There’s a 68% chance of landing on 1 or 2 with each spin.
- 4 Rolls has the lowest probability, so don’t bet on it with your main bet.
- Out of every 13 spins, you should get at least 1 bonus game.
- Out of every 9 spins, you should get a result of either 4 Rolls, 2 Rolls, or Chance.
- Segment 10 features high volatility with a high payout, but hitting it is rare.
- Segment 1 features the highest probability, and it’s the most likely outcome of any bet.
Know When to Quit
This goes without saying, but if you’re on a massive losing streak, the last thing you need to do is keep playing. Remember, you can always come back at a later point and pick up a new game. I know of many players that simply couldn’t stop, and this resulted in massive losses that left a bad taste in their mouths.
So, you have the basics of Monopoly live how to win. All you have to do now is work towards honing your skills in the game. This shouldn’t stop you from playing to a point where you can develop your own Monopoly live strategy – after all, that’s what it’s all about. Good luck, young grasshopper!
What is the best Monopoly Live strategy and how does it work?
When it comes to the best strategies, all you need to do is check out the list of tips and tricks that I’ve provided. These will make the gameplay experience much more enjoyable, and a strategy will also boost your odds of success.
Is Monopoly Live for beginners or is it an advanced game?
Monopoly Live is a great game that can be enjoyed by the most experienced players and fresh novices. This is a pretty straightforward game that doesn’t require an intense learning process, as it relies solely on luck. This is what makes this game perfect for anybody.