Avoid These Blacklisted Casinos in Your Next Online Gaming 2023
Do you want to enjoy online games and avoid casino fraud when betting? Online casino scams have been on the rise recently, with many promises of untold wealth. While the government and regulatory bodies do their best to deal with them, it is primarily up to us to avoid blacklisted casinos.
A blacklisted casino offers no guarantee of fair games or prompt withdrawals. Players who fall for the worst online casinos sometimes never receive their withdrawals, even after winning tens of thousands of dollars. Hence, we must keep our distance from these sites.
I’ll go through the blacklisted online casinos to avoid, including how to protect yourself.
List of Blacklisted Casinos
|Worldwide Wagering||Other Questionable Practices|
|VIP Golden Club||Rigged Games|
|Super Casino||Payment Problems|
|Slots Alley||Other Questionable Practices|
|Prestige Casino||False Advertising|
|Planet Kings||Other Questionable Practices|
|Onbling Casino||Other Questionable Practices|
|Noble Casino||Other Questionable Practices|
|Miami Beach Casino||Payment Problems|
|Lock Casino||Payment Problems|
|Eldorado Palace||Other Questionable Practices|
|Casino States||False Advertising|
|Casino Del Rio||Other Questionable Practices|
|Captain Jack Casino||Payment Problems|
|Winner Island Casino||Bogus Promotions|
|Topaz Online||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Stryyke Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Slots Madness||Restrictive Payouts|
|Sierra Star Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Royal Dice||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Real Vegas Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Plum Gaming||Restrictive Payouts|
|Party City Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Osiris Casino||Payment Problems|
|Oceans Online Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Majestic Comet||Payment Problems|
|Lucky 18||Restrictive Payouts|
|Jupiter Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Jackpot Wheel Casino||Unwanted Advertising|
|Grand Bay Casino||Other Questionable Practices|
|Euro Moon||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Diceland Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Class 1 Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Cirrus Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Cats Eye Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Casino Fortune||Restrictive Payouts|
|Casino 1x2||Unwanted Advertising|
|Captain Jack Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Win Palace||Payment Problems|
|Win As Dealer||Payment Problems|
|Win As Dealer||Restrictive Payouts|
|Wild Vegas Casino||Payment Problems|
|Wild Vegas Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Wager21 Casino||Rigged Games|
|The Virtual Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|SciFi Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Royal Ace||Payment Problems|
|Pure Vegas||Payment Problems|
|Palace VIP Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Monaco Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Mighty Slots||Payment Problems|
|Lucky Dog Sports||Unfair Gaming|
|Love Lotto||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Londons Casino||Payment Problems|
|Liberty Bell||Other Questionable Practices|
|Legend Sports||Other Questionable Practices|
|Legend Sports||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Joyland Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Indio Casino||Other Questionable Practices|
|Golden Gate Casino||Unwanted Advertising|
|Deuce Club||Other Suspicious Activity|
|City Club Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Cherry Red||Payment Problems|
|Breakaway Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Thebes Casino||Other Suspicious Activity|
|Pure Vegas Casino||Restrictive Payouts|
|Nuts Poker||Restrictive Payouts|
|Lovo Lotto||Other Questionable Practices|
What Makes a Casino Blacklisted?
The best payout casinos are famous for their prompt payments and secure transactions. Conversely, sites on the online casino blacklist in Canada have gained a negative reputation to the point of being avoided. Some even find themselves in legal battles as players try to get their winnings.
The following are common in a blacklisted Canada casino:
- Unfair games: The beauty of online games is knowing that nobody controls the results. Casinos that skew game results in their favor rob players of their potential winnings. Hence, they get blacklisted during testing or after player complaints.
- Poor customer service: How quickly do you want a problem resolved? Some casinos offer unresponsive customer service. They don’t respond to chats, emails, or telephone calls, leaving the players unattended.
Delayed payments: We all want swift transactions when requesting payouts from online casinos. Delays are common on blacklisted sites. They’ll devise different excuses each time you request an update to your payment.
Emily’s Insights on Blacklisted Casinos
Some casinos are good at masking themselves. Nevertheless, pay attention to the following as you play the games:
- The casino always wins, regardless of how long you play.
- The connection terminates and logs you out when you win.
- There are no rules to the game.
- The payouts and odds are unrealistic and inconsistent.
The Dangers of Playing at Blacklisted Casinos
Online casinos to avoid often cause the following:
- Loss of money during deposits: These gaming platforms deliberately refuse to credit a player’s account even after a successful transaction. They devise different excuses, leading some players to fund their accounts again.
- Personal information theft: An online casino scam can put your personal information, especially payment information, at risk. Some blacklisted sites obtain customer credit card details to perform unauthorized transactions.
- Irresponsible practices leading to addiction: These sites would rather encourage more deposits than provide a tool to limit them. They offer players no tools to regulate their online gaming habits. As a result, addiction sets in more rapidly without protection.
The safest online casinos do not indulge in these practices.
How to Protect Yourself from Blacklisted Casinos
Checking a casino blacklist online is the quickest way to protect yourself from signing up on such sites. Other steps to take include the following:
- Adequate research before playing: Find out the license information on the site and double-check with the licensing body. You can also research endorsements from independent testers.
- Read reviews: Find out what other players think about the site. You might not find some platforms with a quick Canadian blacklist check, but reviews are always helpful.
- Understand the signs: Unresponsive customer service can indicate a blacklisted casino.
Which Safest Casinos Do We Recommend?
I’ve rounded up the top 10 casinos with a reputation for safety and credibility to help you avoid blacklisted sites. They are licensed, with several independent body endorsements attesting to their reliability. In addition, they have swift payment options and responsive customer service to guide you all the way.
The top 10 are as follows:
Promoting Responsible Gambling
Responsible gambling tools are often unavailable when checking sites on a casino blacklist. Notwithstanding, you should use them in your online casino legit gaming. That will protect you from becoming addicted, falling into a financial crisis, incurring debt, etc.
Keep your gameplay within a budget and have a loss limit. You can also set a timeout.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a blacklisted casino?
A blacklisted casino is an online gaming site that falls below the standards for fair gaming services. It has a history of unethical practices that take funds from players without providing the intended service.
How do online casinos get blacklisted?
Online casinos get blacklisted when they exhibit the following:
- Refusal to approve or process payouts to players
- Unresponsive customer service leaving issues unresolved
- Feature rigged games that skew the results in their favour
What are the dangers of playing at a blacklisted casino?
The dangers of playing at a blacklist Las Vegas online casino or others include the following:
- Loss of money during deposits
- Identity theft that can lead to unauthorized financial transactions
- Uncontrolled gaming without responsible gambling tools
- Debt through unprocessed withdrawal requests
How can I protect myself from blacklisted casinos?
The first step to protecting yourself from blacklisted casinos is doing adequate research. Find out the operators behind the site, including their registration and licensing. Then, read reviews to see what other players think about the casino.
What should I do if I’ve been scammed by a blacklisted casino?
Block any credit card you used to fund your account on the site. Also, refrain from sending more money to the site or engaging the site’s representatives. Report such a platform to the appropriate government authority.